Why not come and join one of NJ Best place to work 2 time winners.
It’s an exciting time at Matthijssen Business Systems! Thanks to years of consistent growth, we recently moved into a new, larger, modern headquarters in Cedar Knolls. Now we are trying to outgrow it! We are creating two brand new business development teams and are currently hiring Business Development Representatives to cover the Northern New Jersey marketplace. In addition to an exceptional compensation package including signing bonus, salary, ongoing achievement bonuses and spiffs we offer a substantial benefits package including paid vacation, sick time, 401K and Health benefits.
We believe in work life balance (even at work). With an excellent open work environment with all the modern amenities, including free catered lunch on most Mondays, a fully stocked break room with free snacks, fresh fruit, drinks, coffee, tea, the occasional Friday BBQ, Happy hour or afternoon corn hole match.
This is an exceptional opportunity for income and growth. Paid training, ongoing mentorship, ground floor opportunity with advancement potential.
The position is a mix of internal and external sales duties. Building a pipeline of opportunity for yourself. Initial contacts, Business meetings and presentations with local businesses to win new customers for Matthijssen Business Systems (Eg. I.T services, Data security, Office equipment, VOIP phones)
Team members will be provided all the tools needed to follow a proven road-map to success to hit company benchmarks.
- Attain assigned sales targets.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for technology, people, and processes.
- Emphasis on New Business Development…we provide an effective system targeting best opportunities with letters, scripts, voicemails, and visits.
- Handle multiple priorities.
- Approach each day with a keen sense of self-discipline and urgency.
- Comprehend technology and how technology enables business productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Commitment to planning key activities conducive to growth.
- Take on the role of a true solution provider and trusted adviser to clients.
- Effective use of time management skills
- Effectively utilize provided technology to manage accounts (CRM tool)
- Identify customer pain points using effective questioning technique leading to a valued solution.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to customers as needed.
- Results orientation
- Strong communication skills including the ability to demonstrate patience, tact and enthusiasm while communicating with potential customers
- Excellent telephone etiquette and professional phone voice
- Ability to understand product offerings after training
$40k - $55k depending on experience, Monthly uncapped commission on all business won. Plus monthly and quarterly spiffs. Fantastic signing bonus Paid Vacation, Sick, Major Medical, 401K and more.
First year earnings in region of $65-70k however the sky's the limit for someone has is willing to work hard and put everything they learn into practice.
Job Type: Full-time