Leading Managed IT Services provider seeking to fulfill a position for Helpdesk technician. Proficiency in desktop operating systems, applications, and basic troubleshooting is a plus. Be part of a unique team focused on delivering the highest quality services and support to our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with high energy, strong communication skills, and an eagerness to learn to be part of an organization that recognizes good work ethic as well as individual and team membership contributions.
This is a salaried position offering bonus opportunities, training, health benefits, 401k, paid vacation, sick/personal time, and more.
If you’re interested in taking your IT skillset to the next level and are passionate about customer service, we want you on our team.
Apply in person between 9-12AM Saturday 21st March at 5 Saddle Road, Cedar Knolls, New Jersey. to complete an application and brief technical assessment to be considered for an interview.
Minimum 1 year experience with the following technologies:
Salary commiserate with skills, training, health benefits, bonuses and much more.
- Windows 7 and windows 10 operating system (Install/config/troubleshooting)
- Microsoft Office
- Active directory (administration – Create/delete users)
- Smart phone configuration
- Ideal candidate possesses the following skills.
- Multitasking abilities
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Independent thinking and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time